Angular Dependence of Critical Current Density of High-Tc BiPbSrCaCuO Superconductor
We report measurements on the magnetic field dependence of transport critical current density(Jc) and the angular dependence of Jc in bulk ceramic samples of high-Tc superconductors in the magnetic field(B) up to 8 T. The raw superconducting materials of BiPbSrCaCuO were prepared by conventional solid state reaction, and their Tc were around 110 K. Samples of oriented Ag-sheathed tapes were fabricated by rolling. The measurements of Jc at 4.2 K and 77.3 K were carried out by a four probe dc method. The magnetic field dependence of Jc was observed; the Jc reduced with increasing B. And the angular dependence of Jc was also observed; it was more remarkable at 77.3 K than at 4.2 K.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Angular Dependence Applied Magnetic Field Critical Current Density Magnetic Field Dependence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The proceedings published in Jpn.J.Appl.Phys.26, Supplement 26–3(1987).Google Scholar
- 2.The proceedings of ISS ‘88, Nagoya(1988).Google Scholar
- 3.The proceedings of ISS ‘89, Tsukuba(1989).Google Scholar
- 4.K.Watanabe, K.Noto, H.Morita, H.Fujimori, K.Mizuno, T.Aomine, B.Ni, T.Matsushita, K.Yamafuji and Y.Muto: Cryogenics, 29 (1989), 263.Google Scholar
- 5.K.Sato, T.Hikata, H.Mukai, T.Masuda, M.Ueyama, H.Hitotsuyanagi, T.Mitsui and M.Kawashima: The proceedings of ISS ‘89, Tsukuba(1989),335.Google Scholar
- 6.T.Matsushita, B.Ni, K.Yamafuji, K.Watanabe, K.Noto, H.Morita, H.Fujimori and Y.Muto: The Proceedings of ISS ‘88, Nagoya(1988),393Google Scholar