Preparation and Superconducting Properties of Y-Ba-Cu and Y-Ba-Cu-F Oxides
Preparation of high-Tc superconductors, Y-Ba-Cu and Y-Ba-Cu-F oxides, were investigated by chemical processing methods. The electrical resistivity and magnetic susceptibility were measured for the resultant powders and sintered pellets treated at 900–950°C in air or in flowing O2. The Tc(offst-onset) were most1y found to be around 91–95 K. A slightly positive effect of fluorine-doping was observed in the superconducting of Y-Ba-Cu(l:1:2) oxide, while an electron irradiation showed a negative effect. Deterioration of the superconductive characters in time duration was also examined.
KeywordsMagnetic Susceptibility Electrical Resistivity Electron Irradiation Sintered Pellet Diamagnetic Susceptibility
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6).M. Hirabayashi: J. Metals Jpn 26 (1987) 943.Google Scholar
- 7).M. Awano, et al.: Nippon Seramikkusu-Kyokai-akujutsu-Ronbunshi 96 (1988) 407.Google Scholar
- 8).S. Hirano, et al.: Chem. Let.(Chem. Soc. Jpn) (1988) 665.Google Scholar
- 11).G. Samann-Ishenko: Int. Conf. Low. Temp. Phys. (LT-18), Kyoto, 1987.Google Scholar
- 13).H. Matsui, S. Ito, I. Nakagawa, M. Takeda and K. Yasuda: Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Submitted.Google Scholar