On Some Approaches to Numerical Solution of Linear and Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems of the Theory of Layered Anisotropic Shells
Some approaches are presented to numerical solutions of boundary-value problems, describing the stressed-deformed state of layered shells with isotropic and anisotropic layers of variable stiffness - in linear and geometrically non-linear formulation on the basis of classical and improved, more accurate models under non-uniform mechanical and thermal actions.
KeywordsCircumferential Direction Layered Shell Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problem Coordinate Surface Axisymmetric Deformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Grigorenko Ya.M. Isotropic and anisotropic layered shells of revolution with variable thickness. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. 1973. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Grigorenko Ya.M., Vasilenko A.T. Theory of shells with variable stiffness. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. 1981. In Methods of analysis and design of shells, volume 4. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Guz A.N., Grigorenko Ya.M., Babich I.Yu. and others. Mechanics of structures elements. In “Mechanics of composite materials and structures elements”, volume 2. Kiev: Naukova Dumka. 1983. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Grigorenko Ya.M., Mukoyed A.P. Computer-aided solution of non-linear problems of shell theory. Kiev: Vyshcha Shkola. 1983. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Grigorenko Ya.M., Vasilenko A.T., Kryukov N.N.: Numerical solution of non-linear problems of axisymmetric deformation of layered anisotropic shells of revolution. Mekhanika compositn. materialov, 6 (1983), 1023–1028. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Bellman R., Kalaba R.: Quasilinearization and non-linear boundary-value problems, the Rand Corporation, New York. 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.Grigorenko Ya.M., Kokoshin S.S. On one approach to the solution of shell theory problems by finite elements method. Do-klady AN USSR. Series A. No 3 (1980), 48–53. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.Bifurcation theory and nonlinear eigenvalue problems. Edited by I.B. Keller and S. Antman, New York University. 1969.Google Scholar
- 9.Grigorenko Ya.M., Kryukov N.N.: On non-axisymmetric deformation of flexible shells of revolution under axisymmetric load, Prikladnaya Mekhanika, 7 (1985), 56–62. (In Russian)Google Scholar