A Low-Cost 2-D CAD System Based on Personal Computers
There has been amazing development in electronic equipment using micro-processors in recent years. In particular, the veritable flood of devices using micro-processors that has been put on the market in the field of Office Automation equipment leaves one truly astounded. This has been likened to fresh foods by some people because of a market life of a mere six months.
KeywordsFloppy Disk Factory Automation Program Straight Line Drawing Board Operational Machinery
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Norman S. Zimbl, Robert L. Fronk and Anne M. Mayfield “The Emerging Real World of Office Automation” Arthur D. Little, Inc., 1979Google Scholar
- 2).Alvin Toffler “The Third Wave” W. Morrow & Co., New York 1980Google Scholar
- 3).John Naisbitt “Megatrends” Warner Books, Inc., New York 1982Google Scholar
- 4).Jiro Yamada, et al. “A Low-cost Drafting System Based on a Personal Computer, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications” 1984Google Scholar
- 5).Summary of 1984 CAD/CAM White Paper Japan Management Association CAD/CAM Center Japan Management Association Research Institute Japan Management Association ConsultingGoogle Scholar