A Program System to Solve Linked Econometric Models
There are several linked econometric models in Japan as well as abroad, and they all have developed independently their own solution programs. This chapter gives an exposition of our own program developed for the Asian Link System presented in Chapter 13. It may be useful, however, to give a general exposition on programs for linked models before explaining the characteristics of our program called “LINKSIM”.
KeywordsExogenous Variable Econometric Model Program System World Model List Result
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Amano A (1982) The structure of EPA World Model, Keizai Bunseki, No. 87, OctoberGoogle Scholar
- Amano A, Kurihara E, Samuelson L (1980) On the Sub-Model in the World Economy Model, Keizai Bunseki, No. 80, MarchGoogle Scholar
- Kaya Y, Onishi A (1977) Choki sekai hatten-zo no modelu kenkyu (A modelling study of the long-term development image of the World economy), NIRA, Tokyo, DecemberGoogle Scholar
- Kaya Y, Onishi A, Suzuki Y (1983) Project FUGI and the future of ESCAP developing countries. In Hickman B (ed.) Global International economic models. North-Holland, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- Shishido S (1983) Long-term fore-casts and policy implications: simulations with a World econometric model, T-FAIS IV. In Hickman B (ed.) op. cit.Google Scholar
- Schleicher S (1980) STS System: User’s Manual, University of GrazGoogle Scholar