Experimental Manufacturing of Object Transfer System “Magic Carpet” Consisting of Actuator Array with Autonomous Decentralized Control
The attempt to realize magic carpet driven by autonomous decentralized type control algorithm is proposed. The proposed system is manufactured as trial experimental setup and an experiment is done by itself. At last, a control algorithm for autonomous decentralized system is proposed. Due to the recent development of micromachine technology, we can integrate a lot of very small decentralized modules, each of which consists of sensor, actuator and electronic circuit. However, control algorithm of such systems have not yet been developed enough. To avoid complicated wiring problem of communication network, it is assumed that the module should exchange information only with neighboring several modules. The proposed system is manufactured for developing control algorithm of such system.
KeywordsTarget Position Ball Position Central Controller Variable Structure Control Combine Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yasuhiro N.(1994) On the Publication of an Issue on “Micro Machine”. JSME 97, 252 (in Japanese) Google Scholar
- 2.Gabriel. K. J(1994) MEMS Research Project in U.S.A. JSME, 97, 272–275 (in Japanese) Google Scholar
- 3.Hiroyuki F.(1993) Autonomous Distributed Systems for Micromachines, SICE, 32, 848–853 (in Japanese) Google Scholar
- 4.Hiroyuki F.(1994) Autonomous Distributed Micro Systems. JSME, 97, 298–301 (in Japanese) Google Scholar
- 5.Yoshiteru 1.(1993) The Character of Information Processing in Autonomous Decentralized Systems. SICE, 32, 830–836(in Japanese) Google Scholar
- 6.Hichirousai O., Hiroaki K., Yoichi H.(2000) Design and Realization of Autonomous Decentralized Object Transfer System:Magic Carpet. Proceedings of Advanced Motion Control, 25–29Google Scholar
- 7.Satoshi K., Yoshio M., Hiroyuki F.(1998) Two-dimensional conveyance system using cooperative motions of many fluidic microactuators. Advanced Robotics, 12, 155–165Google Scholar
- 8.Hichirousai O., Yoichi H.(1998) Suggestion and Design of Autonomous Decentralized Type Magic Carpet Using Concept of Field. Proceedings of JIASC, 3, 379–382 (in Japanese) Google Scholar