Part of the Computer Science Workbench book series (WORKBENCH)
Multisets and Fuzzy Multisets
Multisets, also called bags, are relatively unknown to researchers, partly because it has weaker mathematical properties and has been considered that applications are relatively limited.
KeywordsFuzzy Number Membership Degree Fuzzy Relation Possibility Distribution Structure Query Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Celko, Joe Celko’s SQL for Smarties: Advanced SQL Programming, Morgan Kaufmann, 1995.Google Scholar
- K. S. Kim and S. Miyamoto, Application of fuzzy multisets to fuzzy database systems, Proc. of 1996 Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium, Dec. 11-14, 1996, Kenting, Taiwan, R.O.C. pp. 115–120, 1996.Google Scholar
- A. Klausner and N. Goodman, Multirelations-semantics and languages, Proc. VLDB85, Aug. 21-23, Stockholm, pp. 251–258, 1985.Google Scholar
- R. Kruse, J. Gebhardt, and F. Klawonn, Foundations of Fuzzy Systems, Wiley, Chichester, 1994.Google Scholar
- B. Li, W. Peizhang, and L. Xihui, Fuzzy bags with set-valued statistics, Comput. Math. Applic., Vol. 15, pp. 811–818, 1988.Google Scholar
- S. MacLane and G. Birkoff, Algebra, 2nd ed, Macmillan, New York, 1979.Google Scholar
- Z. Manna and R. Waldinger, The Logical Basis for Computer Programming, Vol. 1: Deductive Reasoning, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1985.Google Scholar
- Z. Pawlak, Hard and soft sets, In: W. Ziarko (ed.), Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets and Knowledge Discovery, Proceedings of the International Workshop on Rough Sets and Knowledge Discovery (RSKD’93), Banff, Alberta, Canada, October 12-15, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 130–135, 1993.Google Scholar
- A. Ramer and C.-C. Wang, Fuzzy multisets, Proc. of 1996 Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium, Dec. 11-14, 1996, Kenting, Taiwan, R.O.C., pp. 429–434, 1996.Google Scholar
- J. D. Ullman, Principles of Database and Knowledge-Base Systems: Vol. 1, Computer Science Press, Rockville, Maryland, 1988.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Tokyo 2000