Perioperative and Postoperative Antithrombotic Agents
Thirty-five years have passed since Komatsu and Tamai performed a replantation of a completely severed left thumb in July 1965 , and 25 years or more have passed since the first clinically successful free tissue transfer by microsurgery was reported by McLean et al. in 1972 . Since these procedures were introduced, operating microscopes and microinstrumentation have become sophisticated, and the survival rate has accordingly steadily increased.
KeywordsThrombotic Occlusion Free Tissue Transfer Microvascular Anastomosis Anti Thrombotic Agent Free Flap Surgery
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Cooley B.C., Hanel D.P., Gould J.S., Li X., Smith J.W. (1992) Antithrombotic benefit of subendothelium-bound urokinase: an experimental study. J Hand Surg 17A:235–244Google Scholar
- 8.Ono H., Nakagawa Y., Mizumoto S., Tamai S. (1996) Changes of blood viscosity by its temperature. J Jpn Soc Surg Hand 13:610–613Google Scholar
- 9.Nakagawa Y., Ono H., Fukui A., Mizumoto S., Tamai S. (1996) The effects of hypothermie stress on blood viscosity and hemodynamic functions in amputated murine hindlimb. J Jpn Soc Surg Hand 13:592–595Google Scholar
- 10.Nakagawa Y., Ono H., Fukui A., Mizumoto S., Tamai S. (1997) The effects of hypothermia on oxygen consumption in amputated murine hindiimb. J Jpn Soc Surg Hand 14:559–562Google Scholar
- 12.Schlenker J.D., Kleinert H.E., Tsai T.M. (1980) Methods and results of replantation following traumtic amputation of the thumb in sixty-four patients. J Hand Surg 5:63–70Google Scholar
- 15.Yamamoto Y., Ohura T., Kuwabara H., Takeno K. (1995) Doses of prostagiandin EI after transplantation of vascularized free tissue. Gendai-iryo 27:2603-2609 (in lapanese)Google Scholar
- 16.Tokeshi M., Kanaya F., Futenma C., Ibaraki K. (1997) Comparative study of Lipo PGE1 and PGE1-CD on patency after microvascular anastomosis. Seikeigeka-saigaigeka 6:325–327 (in Japanese)Google Scholar