Analysis of Preferences for Telecommunication Services in Each Area
A method of combining conjoint analysis and regression analysis is proposed in order to analyze not only individual consumer preferences, but also preference tendencies on an aggregate basis, for example, in various geographic areas. We apply this method to new telecommunication services.
KeywordsService Area Consumer Preference Conjoint Analysis Telecommunication Service Telephone Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ogawa, K. (1987): An Approach to Simultaneous Estimation and Segmentation in Conjoint Analysis. Marketing Science, 6, 1, 66–81.Google Scholar
- Satoh, D. and Ueda, T.: to be submitted.Google Scholar
- Ueda.. T. (1994): Analysis of Preferences for Services Based on Conjoint Analysis, Singaku rosa. J77-B-I, 9, 542–549, (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Ueda, T. et al. (1995): A method of forecasting demand for new telecommunication services, 9th European. Meeting of the Psychometric Society, 123.Google Scholar
- Wittink, D. et al. (1994): Commercial Use of Conjoint in Europe: Results and Critical Reflections, International Journal of Research. in Marketing,11,41–52.Google Scholar