Electrochemical Synthesis of Euglobal Skeletons via Biomimic Cycloaddition
Euglobal skeletons were synthesized by electrochemical method and the first total synthesis of natural euglobals were also accomplished by biomimic cycloaddition reaction in electrolytic system.
KeywordsMethylene Blue Electrochemical Oxidation Cycloaddition Reaction Redox Mediator Electrochemical Synthesis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3).M. Takahashi, T. Konoshima, K. Fujitani, S. Yoshida, H. Nishimura, H. Tokuda, H. Nishino, A. Iwashita, M. Kozuka, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 1990, 38, 2737Google Scholar
- 4).K. Chiba, M. Tada, J.Chem.Soc., Chem.Commun., 1994, 2485Google Scholar
- 5).K. Chiba, J. Sonoyama, M.Tada, J.Chem.Soc., Chem.Commun., 1995, 1381Google Scholar
- 7).K. Chiba, T. Arakawa, M.Tada, Chem.Commun., 1996, 1763Google Scholar
- 8).K. Chiba, M. Jinno, A. Nozaki, M. Tada, Chem.Commun., 1997, 1403Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 1998