Electroreductive Intermolecular Coupling of Unsaturated Compounds
The stereoselectivities of electroreductive hydrocoupling of chiral N-trans-cinnamoyl-2-oxazolidones are significantly influenced by supporting electrolyte.
KeywordsCinnamic Acid Dimethyl Ester Lithium Salt Cinnamic Acid Derivative Electroorganic Synthesis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Notes
- 1.(a)Klemm, L. H.; Olson, D. R. J. Org . Chem. 1973, 58, 3390.Google Scholar
- (b).Kanetsuna, H.; Nonaka, T. Denki Kagaku 1981, 49, 526.Google Scholar
- (c).Smith, C. Z.; Utley, H. P. J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun. 1981, 492.Google Scholar
- (e).Utley, J. H. P.; Güllü, M.; Motevalli, M. J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 1, 1995, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.Kise, N.; Echigo, M.; Shono, T. Tetrahedron Lett. 1994, 35, 189.Google Scholar
- 3.Optimizations were carried out using the PM3 method in the MOPAC 93 program.Google Scholar
- 4.The COSMO (Conducter-like Screening Model) method is implemented into the MOPAC 93.Google Scholar
- 5.Calculation with the AM1 method also resulted the same tendency.Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 1998