Diels-Alder Reaction of in Situ Generated Quinones on a Lithium Perchlorate/Polyethyleneglycol Modified Electrode
Lithium perchlorate was highly concentrated on the polyethyleneglycol modified electrode and promoted Diels-Alder reactions. By using the modified electrode in acetonitrile, hydroquinones were efficiently oxidized to corresponding quinones which were immediately trapped by dienes to give varied cycloadducts.
KeywordsAcrylic Acid Modify Electrode Cycloaddition Reaction Lithium Perchlorate Coated Electrode
- 1).P. A. Grieco, J. J. Nunes and M. D. Gaul, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1990, 4595Google Scholar
- 2).K. Chiba, M. Tada, J.Chem.Soc., Chem.Commun., 1994, 2485Google Scholar
- 3).K. Chiba, J. Sonoyama, M. Tada, J.Chem.Soc., Chem.Commun., 1995, 1381Google Scholar
- 4).K. Chiba, J. Sonoyama, M. Tada, J.Chem.Soc., Perkin Trans. 1, 1996, 1435Google Scholar
- 5).K. Chiba, T.Arakawa, M. Tada, Chem.Commun., 1996, 1763Google Scholar