Some Aspects of Development in Direct Cathodic Deprotonation
Data on direct deprotonation of different types of organic acids were observed. It was noted that from the formal view point direct deprotonation was good in amperostatic electrolysis of weak acids reduced at the discharge potential of a supporting electrolyte where their latent indirect deprotonation occured. Such processes were called “Cathodic Deprotonation in Simple Systems” (CDSS). Characteristic features of CDSS processes were discussed and new facts of their realization were given.
KeywordsOrganic Acid Discharge Potential Allyl Bromide Nonaqueous Medium Sacrificial Anode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2).W.M. Moore, M. Finkelstein, and S.D. Ross, Tetrahedron, 1980, 727.Google Scholar
- 4).V.A. Petrosyan, V.A. Frolowsky, and D.A. Sadilenko, Elektrokhimiya (in press).Google Scholar
- 5).A.V. Bukhtiarov, V.N. Golyshin, and A.P. Tomilov, Zn. Obshch. Khim., 1988, 58, 157.Google Scholar
- 6).A.V. Bukhtiarov, V.V. Mikheev, A.V. Lebedev, A.P. Tomilov, and O.V. Kuz’min, Zn. Obshch. Khim., 1988, 58, 684.Google Scholar
- 7).A.V. Bukhtiarov, V.V. Mikheev, A.V. Lebedev, A.P. Tomilov, and O.V. Kuz’min, Zn. Obshch. Khim.,1989 59, 421.Google Scholar
- 8).V.A. Petrosyan, Russ. Chem. Bull., 1995, 44, 1353 ( Engl. Transi).Google Scholar
- (b).M. Kimura, T. Kurata, and Y. Sawaki, in Studies in Organic Chemistry Recent Advances in Electroorganic Synthesis (Edited by S. Torii) Kodansha Tokyo, Elsevier Amsterdam, 1987, 30, 269.Google Scholar
- 10).V.A. Petrosyan, E.E. Nifant’ev, M.E. Niyazimbetov, R.K Magdeeva, N. S. Magomedova, and V.K Bel’sky, Russ. Chem. Bull.,1996, 45,427 (Engl. Transl.).Google Scholar
- 11).E.J. Corey, and Isao Kuwajima, Tetrahedron Lett, 1972, 487.Google Scholar