Model Base Fuzzy Inference
Intelligent Systems (referred to below as ISs) have created a need for new ways to solve the problems that arise in constructing them.
KeywordsAction Pattern Effect Function Fuzzy Membership Function Goal Function Fuzzy Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ageishi Y, Sasaki K (1990) A new approach to intelligent control (in Japanese). J Jpn System Control Information Soc 33 (6) : 324–331Google Scholar
- 2.Rasmussen J, Kaiho H, Kato T, Akai M, Tanabe F (1990) Interface recognition engineering (in Japanese). Keigaku Shuppan.Google Scholar
- 3.Nakamura K (1990) Explanation of the AI-RNA Model 01 (in Japanese). AdIn Research Institute.Google Scholar
- 4.Nakamura K (1990) Explanation of the AI-RNA Model X (in Japanese). AdIn Research Institute.Google Scholar
- 5.Landau ID, Tomizuka M (1981) Applied control system theory and practice (in Japanese). Ohm Sha.Google Scholar
- 6.Nakaya J, Nakamura K, Ageishi Y (1990) Knowledge acquisition in fuzzy inference systems (in Japanese). Collected Papers of the 1990 Nationwide Conference of the Artificial Intelligence Society, pp645–648Google Scholar
- 7.Ageishi Y (1988) Autonomous control systems using fuzzy inference (in Japanese). Collected Papers of the 2nd Nationwide Conference of the Artificial Intelligence Society, pp269–272Google Scholar
- 8.Ueno H (1986) Knowledge expression based on the concept of an object model, study of electronic communications (in Japanese). Papers of the Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Processing Soc AI86–4Google Scholar
- 9.Nakamura K, Oyamada S, Horikawa R, Ageishi Y (1989) Searching for special vectors by fuzzy operations (in Japanese). Collected Papers from the 5th Fuzzy Systems Symposium, pp449–454Google Scholar
- 10.Ageishi Y, Nakamura K, Yaegashi K, Oyamada S, Murakami Y (1990) Achievement of artificial feeling using a human interface used in human problem solving models (in Japanese). Collected Papers of the 5th Fuzzy Systems Symposium, pp389–394Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Tokyo 1993