FUE Experiences in West Asians
This chapter will define the countries of West Asia and aim to focus on the typical hair loss patterns, hair structure and characteristics, as well as possible FUE surgical complications of this ethnic group. Also mentioned is the hair loss psychology and expectations of these patients along with some possible explanation as to the prevalence of pronounced hair loss in patients of this ethic origin.
KeywordsAverage caliber Average graft length Splay Curled follicles Inside bevel punch
- 1.United Nations Statistics Division. Standard Country and Area Codes Classifications (M49). United Nations Statistics Division. 2013. Retrieved 24 Jul 2010.
- 2.Armani A. In: Alviarmani. 2016. http://www.alviarmani.com/hair-loss-scale/
- 3.Robbins C. Chemical and physical behavior of human hair. Springer. 2012. p. 17–18.Google Scholar
- 4.Ryan M. Trichologist. In: Hairfear. 2016. http://www.hairfear.com/hair-loss/Hair-Loss-in-Middle-East-Reasons-are-Many-Not-Just-Genetics.htm
- 5.Zlotogora J. Department of Community Genetics Public Health Services, Ministry of Health, Israel. Mendelian Disorders in the Non-Jewish Population of Israel; 2015. P. 265.Google Scholar
- 6.Babu H. In: Selected expert articles. 2007. http://www.hanishbabu.com/the-causes-of-recurrent-patchy-hair-loss.htm