Contrast Transfer Function of a Transmission Electron Microscope
– Key Term for Phase Contrast in HRTEM –
As explained in Chap. 16, a lens is a kind of phase shifter depending on incident angle of optical ray to the lens. In this section, we derive the formula of the phase shift. Let us start with the function of a convex lens.
KeywordsSpatial Frequency Objective Lens Lattice Fringe High Spatial Frequency Spherical Aberration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Barthel, J., & Thust, A. (2010). Ultramicroscopy, 111, 27.Google Scholar
- Fejes, P. C. (1977). Acta Crystallographica, A33, 10.Google Scholar
- Frank, J. (1973). Optik, 38, 519.Google Scholar
- O’Keefe, M. (1979). Proc. 37th Annual Meeting of EMSA (San Antonio), pp. 556.Google Scholar
- Uhlemann, S. et al. (2013). Physical Review Letters, 111, 046101.Google Scholar
© Springer Japan KK 2017