In this chapter, we study the calculation methods of image intensity of STEM, based on the multislice theory.
KeywordsElastic Scattering Inelastic Scattering Reciprocal Space Acceptance Angle Stem Image
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Allen, L. (2011). In S. J. Pennycook & P. D. Nellist (Eds.), Scanning transmission electron microscopy. New York: Springer.Google Scholar
- Bethe, H. (1928). Annals of Physics, 87, 55.Google Scholar
- Hall, C. R., & Hirsch, P. B. (1965). Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, A286, 158.Google Scholar
- Kittel, C. (1966). Introduction to solid state physics. New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc.Google Scholar
- Tanaka, N. (2015). Scanning transmission electron microscopy. London: Imperial College Press.Google Scholar
- Watanabe, K., et al. (2001). Physical Review, B63, 085316.Google Scholar
© Springer Japan KK 2017