The word “Nano” in a part of the title of the present book is an abbreviation of nanometer (nm), which is the unit of length with a prefix in the International Standard of Unit (SI).
KeywordsAtomic Force Microscopy Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy Single Atom Convex Lens
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Binning, H., & Rohler, H. (1982). Helvetica Physica Acta, 55, 726.Google Scholar
- Born, M., & Wolf, E. (1970). Principles of optics. Oxford: Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- Dresselhaus, M. S., et al. (1995). Science of fullerenes and carbon materials. San Diego: Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Mihama, K., & Tanaka, N. (1976). Journal of Electron Microscopy, 25, 65.Google Scholar
- Thon, F., & Willasch, D. (1972). Optik, 36, 55.Google Scholar
© Springer Japan KK 2017