Peculiarities of Operation Modes of A.C. Machine with Short-Circuited Rotor Windings at Nonsinusoidal Power Supply
This chapter deals with peculiarities of losses distribution in rotor short-circuited loops obtained based on the investigation of their currents distribution.
KeywordsTemperature Deformation Induction Machine Rotor Winding Voltage Harmonic Nonlinear Network
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
I. Monographs, textbooks
II. Synchronous machines. Papers, inventor’s certificates, patents
- 3.Boguslawsky I.Z., Particularity of 6-phases armature winding of A.C. machines with the non-sinusoidal power supply. Power Eng. New York, 1997, No. 5.Google Scholar
III. State Standards (IEС, GOST and so on)
- 4.GOST (Russian State Standard) R-52776 (IEC 60034-1). Rotating Electrical Machines. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.IEC 60092-301 Electrical installations in ships. Part 301: Equipment Generators and Motors.Google Scholar
- 6.Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Ships. Part 6 Control, Electrical, Refrigeration and Fire. Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (London). 2003.Google Scholar
- 7.Russian Maritime Register of Shipping. Vol. 2. Rules for the classification and construction of sea going ships. St. Petersburg. 2003.Google Scholar
© Springer Japan KK 2017