What Is Environmentally Friendly Surface Finishing?
As already described, environmentally friendly surface finishing is presently very important and the requirement will be become much more important in the future. This is because we are facing a serious environmental crisis in nature as well as the severe environmental politics in industries. We have to balance them and find a new and better way for the future. In this chapter, we describe what environmentally friendly surface finishing is. Also we classify this process type into some cases. Particularly in this chapter, we focus on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and explain its concept.
KeywordsAntibacterial Effect Hexavalent Chromium Environmental Friendliness Inspection Process Friendly Process
- 2.Okuda K (2010) In: Kanematsu H (ed) “HACCP and quality control”, antibacterial materials for safety, security and reliability. Yoneda Shuppan Co, Chiba, pp 7–15Google Scholar
- 3.International Organization for Standardization (ISO) (2007) Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfacesGoogle Scholar
- 4.SIAA (Society of Industrial Technology for Antimicrobial Articles) (2008) Kohkin, hidden ingenuity to global industry. http://www.kohkin.net/dcms_media/other/SIAAbrochure-en.pdf
- 5.Kanematsu H, Barry DM (eds) (2015) Biofilm and materials science. SpringerGoogle Scholar
- 7.Kanematsu H (2013) Alloy plating by heating stacked single layers and the possibility of its application in the future. Prod Finish 78(3):1–14Google Scholar