The Tile-Maker Theorem and Its Applications to Art and Designs
Hey, Kyuta! Can you search for artworks by Escher on the internet?
KeywordsEquilateral Triangle Convex Polygon Convex Polyhedron Repeated Pattern Regular Tetrahedron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Akiyama, You Can Be an Artist Like Escher, Tokai University (2006)Google Scholar
- J. Akiyama and K. Matsunaga, Only Isotetrahedra Can Be Stampers, to be published.Google Scholar
- J. Akiyama and K. Matsunaga, A note on nets of isotetrahedra, to be published.Google Scholar
- COMAP eds., For All Practical Purposes, 4th Edition, W.H. Freeman and Company (1997)Google Scholar
- M.C. Escher, The Graphic Work, Taschen (1992)Google Scholar
- H. Fukuda and G. Nakamura, Escher Kara Kessyo Kozo he (in Japanese), Kaimeisya (2013)Google Scholar
- S. Langerman and A. Winslow, Some Results on Tilemakers, Extended Abstract for JCDCG2 2015 (2015)Google Scholar
- D. Schattschneider, M. C. Escher : Visions of Symmetry, Harry N. Abrams, Inc. (2004)Google Scholar
- K. Yumi, Flowers, Stars and Love, Catalog of Exhibition, Galerie Yoshii, Ginza (2012)Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 2015