Games in Game Theory
Part of the Monographs in Mathematical Economics book series (MOME, volume 1)
This chapter explains what a “game” means in game theory and gives classifications of games. Rationality in game theory is also discussed.
KeywordsGame Theory Payoff Function Perfect Information Cooperative Game Theory Perfect Recall
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Aumann R (1989) Lectures on game theory. Westview Press, BoulderGoogle Scholar
- 2.von Clausewitz C (1989) On War, Reprint edn. Princeton University Press, PrincetonGoogle Scholar
- 3.Nash J (1951) Non-cooperative games. Ann Math 54:286–295Google Scholar
- 4.von Neumann J, Morgenstern O (1944) Theory of games and economic behavior. Princeton University Press, PrincetonGoogle Scholar
- 5.Osborne M, Rubinstein A (1994) A course in game theory. MIT Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- 6.Owen G (2013) Game theory, 4th edn. Emerald Group Publishing, BingleyGoogle Scholar
© Springer Japan 2015