Evidence for the Acceleration of Cosmic Ray Protons
Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
The explanation of how cosmic ray protons, the major constituent of cosmic rays, are accelerated in interstellar space has been a longstanding problem.
KeywordsOptical Depth Molecular Cloud Column Density Stellar Wind Target Proton
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- F. Aharonian, A.G. Akhperjanian, A.R. Bazer-Bachi, M. Beilicke, W. Benbow, D. Berge et al., Astronom. Astrophys. 449, 223 (2006b)Google Scholar
- Y. Fukui, ed. by F.A. Aharonian, W. Hofmann, F. Rieger in AIP Proceedings of 4th International Meeting on High-Energy Gamma-Ray Astronomy, vol. 1085, p. 104 (Melville, NY: AIP, 2008)Google Scholar
- S. Gabici, F.A. Aharonian, P. Blasi, Astronom. Astrophys. Suppl. 309, 365 (2007)Google Scholar
- M.A. Malkov, L. O’C Drury, RPPh. 64, 429 (2001)Google Scholar
- Planck Collaboration, P.A.R. Ade, N. Aghanim, N. Aghanim, M. Arnaud, M. Ashdown et al., Astronom. Astrophys. 536, A19 (2011)Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 2017