Sheaves, Algebraic Varieties and Analytic Spaces
In this chapter we introduce the concept of sheaves and introduce briefly algebraic varieties and analytic spaces which are in our interest. Readers who know these concepts well can skip this chapter.
KeywordsTopological Space Algebraic Variety Projective Variety Analytic Space Inductive Limit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- [Fis]Fischer, G.: Complex Analytic Geometry. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 538. Springer, New York (1976)Google Scholar
- [Ha2]Hartshorne, R.: Algebraic Geometry. Graduate Texts in Mathematics, vol. 52. Springer, Berlin (1977)Google Scholar
- [Ma2]Matsumura, H.: Commutative Ring Theory. Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, vol. 8. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1986)Google Scholar
- [Mu]Mumford, D.: Red Book of Varieties and Schemes. Lecture Note in Mathematics, vol. 1358. Springer, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- [Nar]Narashimham, R.: Introduction to the Theory of Analytic Spaces. Lecture Note Mathematics, vol. 25. Springer, Berlin (1966)Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 2014