Research on Maneuver Model of the Parameterized Tank Entity in CGF
Starting with demonstrational parameters, this paper comes up with a practical parameterized maneuver model of tank entities in CGF system, which solves the problem of real-time simulation in large-scale virtual environment. This paper introduces the path planning of tank entities during the simulation including global and local path planning. With the limit of maneuver demonstrational parameters, it plans the optimal path in the global and local scope. Besides, with the accord of some demonstrational parameters, it analyses the motion state of tank modeling on the base of optimal path. The analysis shows that the parameterized maneuver modeling can improve the capability of real-time in CGF system. It is a practical method of simulating.
KeywordsPath Planning Visual Distance Global Planning Current Moment Average Cycle Time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, L., Guo, Q.: The Development of the Research of Computer Generated Force. Computer Simulation 17(3), 4–7 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Pei, H., Song, L., Liu, L.: Research on Intelligent Maneuver Modeling of Tank Company CGF System Based on Agent. Journal of Academy of Armored Force Engineering 21(2), 20–23 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, X., Gao, H., Wang, L.: An Application of Grey Relational Analysis in Mobilityevaluation of Main Battle Tanks. Acta Armamentarii the Volume of Tank, Armored Vehicle and Engine (3), 43–49 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Xing, L., Chen, Y., Wang, Z.: Evaluation of Overlang Mobility of Tank Based on Simulation. Computer Simulation 21(7), 4–7 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Lu, M.: Research of Path Planning Based on Virtual Battefield Environment. Beihang University, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar