Column 2. Prevalence of Various Histological Types of Thyroid Cancer
Among the thyroid cancers, papillary carcinoma is the most common, followed by follicular carcinoma, medullary carcinoma, anaplastic carcinoma, malignant lymphoma, and others.
KeywordsPublic Health Thyroid Cancer Thyroid Carcinoma Histological Type General Grouping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Iwasaki H (2007) (Text in Japanese) Rinsho Geka 62:39–46 (RS)Google Scholar
- 2.Iwasaki H (2002) (Text in Japanese) Rinsho Geka 57:30–34 (RS)Google Scholar
- 3.Saikawa M, Ebihara S (1999) (Text in Japanese) JOHNS 15:901–904 (RS)Google Scholar
- 4.Ito K (1989) (Text in Japanese) Taisha 26:271–281 (NR)Google Scholar
- 5.Fujimoto Y (1989) (Text in Japanese) Oncologia 22:62–71 (NR)Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 2013