This book has described many diverse techniques for cervical laminoplasty that have been developed and refined in Japan. All members of the Japanese spine community can be proud of this work.
KeywordsCervical Spondylotic Myelopathy Cervical Myelopathy Cervical Spondylosis Spinal Canal Stenosis Cervical Laminoplasty
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Toyama Y, Hirabayashi H, Kamata M, et al. (1997) Long-term clinical results of anterior interbody fusion for cervical spondylotic myelopathy, (in Japanese) Higashi Nippon Seikeisaigaigeka Gakkai Zasshi (J East Jpn Orthop Traumatol) 9:487–492Google Scholar
- 5.Kirita Y (1976) Posterior decompression for cervical spondylosis and OPLL (in Japanese). Shujutsu (Surgery) 30:287–302Google Scholar
- 6.Cattell HS, Clark GL (1967) Cervical kyphosis and instability following multiple laminectomies in children. J Bone Joint Surg 49A:713–721Google Scholar
- 8.Ohyama M, Hattori S, Moriwaki N, et al. (1973) A new method of cervical laminectomy (in Japanese). Chubu Nippon Seikeisaigaigeka Gakkai Zasshi (Central Jpn J Orthop Traumatol) 16:792–794Google Scholar
- 9.Hirabayashi K, Toyama Y, Chiba K (1999) Expansive laminoplasty for myelopathy in ossification of the longitudinal ligament. Clin Orthop 1359:35–48Google Scholar
- 10.Hirabayashi K (1978) Expansive open-door laminoplasty for cervical spondylotic myelopathy (in Japanese). Shujutsu (Operation) 32:1159–1163Google Scholar
- 11.Kurokawa T, Tsuyama N, Tanaka H (1982) Enlargement of the spinal canal by the sagittal splitting of the spinous process (in Japanese). Bessatsu Seikeigeka (Orthop Surg) 2:234–240Google Scholar
- 14.Maruiwa H, Chiba K, Watanabe M, et al. (2000) Long-term results of expansive open-door laminoplasty for cervical spondylotic myelopathy (in Japanese). Rinsho Seikeigeka (Clin Orthop Surg) 35:411–416Google Scholar
- 15.Chiba K, Watanabe M, Maruiwa H, et al. (2000) Segmental motor paralysis after expansive open-door laminoplasty (in Japanese). Rinsho Seikeigeka (Clin Orthop Surg) 35:607–612Google Scholar
© Springer Japan 2003