Clinical Manifestations of Thoracic OPLL and OLF
KeywordsThoracic Spine Sensory Disturbance Posterior Longitudinal Ligament Spinal Ligament Lower Thoracic Spine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tsuyama N, Kurokawa T (1977) Ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament in the thoracolumbar spine: analyses of nationwide investigation on OPLL. Rinshoseikeigeka 12:327–339 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 2.Investigation Committee on OPLL of the Japanese Ministry of Public Health and Welfare (1981) The ossification of the spine (OPLL). Nippon Seikeigeka Gakkai Zasshi (J Jpn Orthop Assoc) 55:425–440 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 3.Kaneda K, Abumi K, Hasegawa K, Harada S, Fujiwara N (1999) Postoperative outcomes and QOL of thoracic myelopathy due to ossification of the spinal ligaments: a review of patients with thoracic ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament treated surgically. In: Harada S (ed) Investigation committee report on the ossification of the spinal ligaments of the Japanese Ministry of Public Health and Welfare, Tokyo, pp 138–142 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 5.Miyasaka H, Tsuji H, Inoue S, Fujizuka M, Watanabe T, Nagase J (1977) Association between radiographic findings and neurological symptoms in patients with ossification of the thoracic spinal ligaments. Rinshoseikeigeka 12:381–386 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 6.Kaneda K, Sato S, Higuchi M, Nohara Y, Oguma T, Honma S, Mitsuzaki A, Fujiya M (1981) Thoracic spinal canal stenosis due to ossification of the spinal canal ligaments. Rinshoseikeigeka 16:63–74 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 8.Epstein NE (1999) Ossification of the yellow ligament and spondylosis and/or ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament of the thoracic and lumbar spine. Spinal Disord 12:250–256Google Scholar
- 10.Hashizaki T, Kaneko M (1979) Study of spinal canal stenosis with special reference to its bony factors. Sapporo Med J 48:143–156 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 11.Yanagi T (1988) Myelopathy due to ossification of the ligaments of the thoracic spine. Seikeisaigaigeka (Orthop Surg Traumatol) 31:1397–1403 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
© Springer 2006