Institutional Investors Exercising Shareholder Voting Rights in Japan
KeywordsCorporate Governance Institutional Investor Pension Fund Public Pension Asset Investment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Government Pension Investment Fund (2001a) Basic Investment Policy [J].Google Scholar
- Government Pension Investment Fund (2001b) Management Investment Policy [J].Google Scholar
- Japan Securities Investment Advisors Association Study Group for Exercising Shareholders’ Rights Such as Voting Rights (2002) Exercising Shareholders’ Rights Such as Voting Rights entrusted to Discretionary Investment Companies.Google Scholar
- Miwa Y (2002) American Institutional Investors and Corporate Governance [J]. In: Shibuya H (ed) American Style Corporate Governance. Tokyo University UP.Google Scholar
- Pension Fund Association (2001) The Guidelines for Exercising Voting Rights [J].Google Scholar
- Pension Fund Study Group on Corporate Governance (1998) A Study Report on Corporate Governance for Pension Fund [J].Google Scholar
- Yano T (2002) A study on exercising voting rights of institutional investors [J]. Business Law for Directors, January.Google Scholar
- Yonezawa Y (2001) (ed) Chuo Mitsui Trust Bank Study Group for Pension Fund Asset Management, Passive Core Strategy and Pension Investment [J]. Touyoukeizaishinpousha.Google Scholar
- Yonezawa Y, Hashimoto M (2002) A new stage for Japanese institutional investors [J]. Securities Analyst Journal, Vol. 40.Google Scholar
© Nobuyuki Demise, Yumiko Miwa, Mariko Nakabayashi, Yoko Nakoshi 2006