Interpretive Cross-Case Analysis
The reader is now familiar with the five cases studied in Nigeria and South Africa. Chapter 5 has pointed out the characteristics of these cases and given an idea of the environment, within which they are set.
KeywordsTeam Member Social Responsibility Power Distance Interpersonal Skill Uncertainty Avoidance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 401.See Carl et al. (2004), p. 513.Google Scholar
- 402.Ashakansy et al. (2004), p. 322.Google Scholar
- 405.Pugh and Hickson (1976), Burton and Obel (1995), Donaldson (2001), Daft (2004).Google Scholar
- 406.Kabaskal and Bodur (2004), p. 570.Google Scholar
- 410.See for example Högl (1998), p. 104.Google Scholar
- 411.Noorderhaven (2004), p. 87.Google Scholar
- 412.E.g. Högl and Parboteeah (2006).Google Scholar
- 414.Achebe (1987), p. 102.Google Scholar
- 415.Anakwe (2002), Horwitz et al. (2002), Kuada (2003), Jackson (2004).Google Scholar