Knowledge and innovation are the most valuable resources in the twenty-first century. The success of a modern economy depends to a large degree on how and how quickly the transfer of knowledge and innovation into new products and technologies is managed.
KeywordsTechnology Transfer Research Unit Risk Taking Entrepreneurial Orientation Business Creation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 474.See BMBF (2001), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 475.See Niefert, Metzger, Heger and Licht (2006), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 476.See Remington (2005), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 477.See Powers and McDougall (2005), p. 291.Google Scholar
- 478.See Frank and Cook (1995), p. 36.Google Scholar
- 479.See Lumpkin and Dess (1996), p. 137.Google Scholar
- 480.See BMBF (2002).Google Scholar
- 481.See BMBF (2001), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 482.See Bhuian, Menguc and Bell (2005), p. 11.Google Scholar