After describing the measurement model, this chapter aims to analyze the relationships between entrepreneurial-management competence and development of the NTBFs.
KeywordsCompetence Development Management Competence Functional Success Financing Activity Exploration Stage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 629.Klocke, B., 2004, 24–29. This measure assumes an equal stage length.Google Scholar
- 631.Additionally, correlations between the absolute and the relative development speed were computed. In accordance to Klocke’s findings the absolute and relative speeds are correlated by.98. Klocke, B., 2004, 141.Google Scholar
- 635.Lepisto, L., 1985.Google Scholar
- 640.E.g. Meier, A., 1998; also refer to chapter 4.Google Scholar
- 645.Vesper, K.H., 1993.Google Scholar
- 647.Refer also to Hauschildt, J. and Salomo, S., 2005.Google Scholar
- 653.The correlations with growth are slightly positive for the teamwork competence construct and significantly positive for the network competence construct. Refer to appendix. The strength of the network competence construct is comparable to findings by Klocke, B., 2004.Google Scholar
- 654.Hoegl, M., et al., forthcoming.Google Scholar
- 657.Refer also to Salomo, S., 2003, 402–407.Google Scholar
- 658.For a dynamic understanding of networks in entrepreneurial contexts refer to Klocke, B., et al., 2003.Google Scholar
- 659.Kazanjian, R.K., 1988.Google Scholar
© Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag | GWV Fachverlage GmbH, Wiesbaden 2007