Business Growth under Discontinuous Change: Survival of the FITtest
The company’s history dates back to the state owned VEB Fettchemie in today’s city of Chemnitz, Saxony. VEB Fettchemie developed a new cleaning powder in 1954. Having more than 400 employees throughout the planned economy of East Germany, the company was privatized 1993 after the reunification of Germany. Subsequently, FIT GmbH was founded.
KeywordsHistory Date Financial Information Plan Economy Discontinuous Change Brand Awareness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Burgelman, R.A.; Christensen, C.M.; Wheelwright, S.C.: Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation, 4th edition, New York, NY: McGraw Hill, 2004.Google Scholar
- Gouillart, F.J.; Kelly, J.N.: Transforming the Organization, New York, NY: McGraw Hill, 1996.Google Scholar
- Grant, M.G.: Contemporary Strategy Analysis, 5th edition, Malden, MA: Blackwell Publishing, 2005.Google Scholar
- Huff, A.S.; Floyd, S.W.; Sherman, H.D.; Terjesen, S.: Strategic Management, San Francisco, CA: John Wiley & Sons, 2008.Google Scholar
- Johnson, G.; Scholes, K.; Whittington, R.: Exploring Corporate Strategy: Text and Cases, 8th edition, Harlow: Pearson Education, 2007.Google Scholar
- Reichwald, R.; Piller, F.: Interaktive Wertschöpfung: Open Innovation, Individualisierung und neue Formen der Arbeitsteilung, Wiesbaden: Gabler Verlag, 2006.Google Scholar