Venture Creation in Watchmaking: Where Innovation has Tradition
The Lange Uhren GmbH has its headquarters in Saxon Glashütte nearby Dresden. The company manufactures precious wristwatches of the highest quality and price standard. Watches are distributed worldwide at carefully selected locations under the brandname ‘A. Lange & Söhne.’ More than 400 superbly qualified craftspeople with a passion for watchmaking and a love of perfection manufacture a few thousand exclusive watches per year. The production of the models takes place in small batches. The product range of Lange Uhren GmbH enjoys a high recognition factor.
KeywordsNickel Alloy Internal Ring Tradition Company Small Batch Date Display
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aberger, J.: Der Traum von den exklusiven Uhren, STERN magazine, 14th December 2004.Google Scholar
- Floyd, S.; Roos, J.; Jacobs C.D.; Jacobs, C.D.; Kellermanns, F.: Innovating Strategy Process, Malden, MA: Blackwell Publishing, 2005.Google Scholar
- Gundry, L.K.; Kickul, J.R.: Entrepreneurship Strategy: Changing Patterns in New Venture Creation, Growth, and Reinvention, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2007.Google Scholar
- Huff, A.S.; Floyd, S.W.; Sherman, H.D.; Terjesen, S.: Strategic Management, San Francisco, CA: John Wiley & Sons, 2008.Google Scholar
- Meis, R.: A. Lange & Söhne: Eine Uhrmacher Dynastie aus Dresden, München: Callwey Verlag, 1997.Google Scholar