Essential Bits of Quality Management for Application Management
This article on quality management has been possible by putting together my experiences around the subject while being a practitioner myself.
KeywordsQuality Management Application Management Service Level Agreement Control Plan Business Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Crosby, P. B. (1979): Quality is Free, New York 1979.Google Scholar
- Gitlow, H. S./Gitlow, S. J. (1987): The Deming Guide to Quality and Competitive Position, Englewood Cliffs, New York 1987.Google Scholar
- Ishikawa, K. (1986): Guide to Quality Control, New York 1986.Google Scholar
- Juran, J. M. (1967): Management of Quality Control, New York 1967.Google Scholar
- Juran, J. M. (1970): Quality Planning and Analysis, New York 1970.Google Scholar
- Juran, J. M. (1989): Juran on Leadership for Quality – An Executive Handbook, New York 1989.Google Scholar
- Juran, J. M. (1995): Directions of Managing for Quality, Milwaukee, Wisc. 1995.Google Scholar
- Juran, J. M. (1999): Quality Control Handbook, 5th edition, New York 1951.Google Scholar
- Kaplan, R. S./Norton, D. P. (1996): The Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action, Boston, Massachusetts 1996.Google Scholar
- Scherkenbach, W. W. (1986): The Deming Route to Quality and Productivity, Washington 1986.Google Scholar
© Gabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2011