Tensor representations of the general linear super group
We show a correspondence between tensor representations of the super general linear group GL(m|n) and tensor representations of the general linear superalgebra gl(m|n) using a functorial approach.
KeywordsIrreducible Representation Young Tableau Tensor Representation Representable Functor Hopf Superalgebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
-  F. A. Berezin, Introction to superanalysis. Edited by A. A. Kirillov. D. Reideldu Publishing Company, Dordrecht (Holland) (1987).Google Scholar
-  A. Brini, F. Regonati, A. Teolis The method of virtual variables and representations of Lie superalgebras. Clifford algebras (Cookeville, TN, 2002), 245–263, Prog. Math. Phys., 34, Birkhauser Boston, MA, (2004). Combinatorics and representation theory of Lie superalgebras over letterplace superalgebras. Li, Hongbo (ed.) et al., Computer algebra and geometric algebra with applications. 6th international workshop, IWMM 2004, Shanghai, China, Berlin: Springer. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3519, 239–257 (2005).Google Scholar
-  L. Caston, R. Fioresi, Mathematical Foundations of Supersymmetry, xxx.lanl.gov, 0710.5742v1, 2007.Google Scholar
-  P. Deligne and J. Morgan, Notes on supersymmetry (following J. Bernstein), in “Quantum fields and strings. A course for mathematicians”, Vol 1, AMS, (1999).Google Scholar
-  G. James, A. Kerber The representation theory of the symmetric group, Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its applications Vol. 16, Addison Wesley, (1981).Google Scholar
-  B. Kostant, Graded manifolds, Graded Lie theory and prequantization. Lecture Notes in Math. 570 (1977).Google Scholar
-  Yu. Manin, Gauge field theory and complex geometry. Springer Verlag, (1988).Google Scholar
-  Yu. Manin, Topics in non commutative geometry. Princeton University Press, (1991).Google Scholar
-  A. N. Sergeev The tensor algebra of the identity representation as a module over the Lie superalgebras gl(m|n) and Q(n), Math. USSR Sbornik, 51, no. 2, (1985).Google Scholar
-  V. S. Varadarajan Supersymmetry for mathematicians: an Introduction, AMS, (2004).Google Scholar
© Vieweg+Teubner Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2011