ID Cards in Practice
This article focuses on electronic travel identity documents in international applications that are compliant with the worldwide ICAO 9303 standard and on registered travel programs to enable a “fast lane” process for frequent travellers. This article also discusses the standardization aspects and interoperability aspects similar to technical roll-out programs and its target user groups.
KeywordsSmart Card Border Control International Civil Aviation Organization Biometric Technology Frequent Traveller
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- EUROSMART, position paper 2007, www.eurosmart.comGoogle Scholar
- ID World magazine, July 2007, page 32–34Google Scholar
- Keesing, Annual Report 2006Google Scholar
- Silicon Trust, press release, 5th of July 2007, www.silicon-trust.comGoogle Scholar
- Registered Traveller Forum, ID WORLD, Paris, France, 28th of February’ 07. see www.wisemedia.itGoogle Scholar