PKi Consolidation Project and Multiapplicative Smart Payment Cards
In this paper, main characteristics of the consolidated PKI system in Banca Intesa ad Beograd are described. This PKI system is used for electronic banking services for external users (home banking for physical persons and e-banking for legal persons), as well as a part of the identity management system (windows logon, single sign-on) and other security services for Bank’s internal users (secure e-mail, SSL client authentication). One of the main features of this project is an introduction of the EMV DDA MasterCards in Banca Intesa ad Beograd. These are PKI Multos cards which will have three applications on them: MIChip Select 4 and CAP payment applications, as well as PKI application. This way, our Maestro users could make payment through POS and ATMs by using the M/Chip payment applications, via Internet in unconnected mode by using external CAP reader and CAP application on the card and, in connected mode, via Bank’s web portal by using the connected smart card reader and PKI application on the card with X.509 digital certificate issued by the consolidated PKI system of Banca Intesa ad Beograd. The PKI consolidated system of Banca Intesa ad Beograd is based on the fully customized domestic PKI solution.
KeywordsSmart Card Legal Person Physical Person External User Digital Certificate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [MarkO4]Marković, M.: Recent PM experiences in Serbia, “ISSE 2004 Securing Electronic Business Processes” (Highlights of the Information Security Solutions Europe 2004 Conference), Eds.: Sachar Paulus, Norbert Pohlman, Helmut Reimer, Vieweg, ISBN 3-528-05910-9, pp. 321–332.Google Scholar
- [SaMaO3]Savić, Z., Marković, M.: Development of Secure Web Financial Services in Serbia, in Proceedings of ISSE 2003, October 7-10, 2003.Google Scholar
- [UnMĐO1]Unkašević, T., Marković, M., Djorđević, G.: Optimization of RSA algorithm implementation on TI TMS32OC54x signal processors based on a modified Karatsuba-Offman’s algorithm, in Proc. of ECMCS’2001, 11-13 September, Budapest, 2001.Google Scholar
- [ĐoUMO2]Đorđević, G., Unkašević, T., Marković, M.: Optimization of modular reduction procedure in RSA algorithm implementation on assembler of TMS320C54x signal processors, in Proc. of DSP 2002, July, Santorini, Greece.Google Scholar
- [MaĐUO2a]Marković, M., Unkašević, T., Đorđević, G.: RSA algorithm optimization on assembler of TI TMS320C54x signal processors, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2002, Toulouse, France, Sept. 3-6, 2002.Google Scholar
- [MaĐUO2b]Marković, M., Djorđević, G., Unkaević, T.: Influence of key length in possible optimization of RSA algorithm implementation on signal processor, in Proc. of ICEST 2002, Oct., 1-4, pp. 23–26, 2002.Google Scholar
- [MaĐUO3]Marković, M., Đorđević, G., Unkaević, T.: On Optimizing RSA Algorithm Implementation on Signal Processor Regarding Asymmetric Private Key Length, in Proceedings of WISP 2003, Budapest, Sept. 2003, pp. 73–77, 2003.Google Scholar
- [MaĐoO5]Marković, M., Đorđjević, G.: On optimizing DSP implementation of standard symmetrical cryptographic algorithms, in Proc. Of EURASIP EC-SIP-M 2005, June 2005, Smolenice, Slovak Republic.Google Scholar
- [MaĐoO6a]Marković, M., Đorđević, G.: On Optimizing Standard Cryptographic Algorithms on TI Fixed Point Signal Processors, In Proceedings of ICT 2006 Conference, Madeira, Portugal, May 9-12, 2006.Google Scholar
- [MaĐoO6b]Marković, M., Đorđević, G.: On Implementation Aspects of Standard Asymmetric and Symmetric Cryptographic Algorithms on TI Signal Processors, in Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Security, Privacy and Trust in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (SecPerU 2006), 29 June 2006, Lyon, France.Google Scholar
- [MSONO1]Marković, M., Savić, Z., Obrenović, Ž., Nikolić, A.: A PC Cryptographic Coprocessor Based on TI Signal Processor and Smart Card System, Communications and Multimedia Security Issues of the New Century, R. Steinmetz, J. Dittman, M. Steinebach, Eds., Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001, pp. 383–393.Google Scholar