Holomorphic bundles on 2-dimensional noncommutative toric orbifolds
We define the notion of a holomorphic bundle on the noncommutative toric orbifold T θ/G associated with an action of a finite cyclic group G on an irrational rotation algebra. We prove that the category of such holomorphic bundles is abelian and its derived category is equivalent to the derived category of modules over a finite-dimensional algebra ∧. As an application we finish the computation of K 0-groups of the crossed product algebras describing the above orbifolds initiated in , , ,  and . Also, we describe a torsion pair in the category of ∧-modules, such that the tilting with respect to this torsion pair gives the category of holomorphic bundles on T θ/G.
KeywordsVector Bundle Elliptic Curve Full Subcategory Coherent Sheave Galois Covering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Bezrukavnikov, Perverse coherent sheaves (after Deligne), preprint math.AG/0005152.Google Scholar
- T. Bridgeland, Stability conditions on triangulated categories, preprint math.AG/0212237.Google Scholar
- A. Bondal, D. Orlov, Semiorthogonal decompositions for algebraic varieties, preprint alggeom/9506012.Google Scholar
- J. Buck, S. Walters, Connes-Chern characters of hexic and cubic modules, preprint 2004, 43 pages.Google Scholar
- J. Buck, S. Walters, Non commutative spheres associated with the hexic transform and their K-theory, preprint 2004, 28 pages.Google Scholar
- P. Gabriel, Indecomposable representations. II Symposia Mathematica, XI (Convegno di Algebra Commutativa, INDAM, Rome, 1971), 81–104. Academic Press, London, 1973.Google Scholar
- W. Geigle, H. Lenzing, A class of weighted projective curves arising in the representation theory of finite-dimensional algebras, in Singularities, representations of algebras and vector bundles, Springer LNM 1273 (1987), 265–297.Google Scholar
- D. Happel, I. Reiten, S. O. Smalo, Tilting in abelian categories and quasitilted algebras, Memoirs AMS 575, 1996.Google Scholar
- C. Phillips, Crossed products by finite cyclic group actions with the tracial Rokhlin property, preprint math.QA/0306410.Google Scholar
- C. M. Ringel, Tame algebras and integral quadratic forms, LNM 1099, 1984.Google Scholar
- A. N. Rudakov et al., Helices and vector bundles, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1990.Google Scholar
- O. Schiffmann, Noncommutative projectivve curves and quantum loop algebras, preprint math.QA/0205267.Google Scholar