Is the OXINIUM Technology a Useful Technology in Total Joint Arthroplasty?
Part of the Ceramics in Orthopaedics book series (CIO)
KeywordsWear Rate Femoral Component Polyethylene Wear Total Knee Prosthesis Abrasive Wear Test
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Spector M., et al.; Wear performance of UHMWPE on oxidized zirconium total knee femoral components; The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-Supplement 2, part 2, 2001, 83A, p. 80.Google Scholar
- 2.http://www.oxidizedzirconium.corn/2100_oxmaterial.html; downloaded on February 4, 2004.
- 3.http://www.oxidizedzirconium.com/default.html; downloaded on February 10, 2004.
- 4.Good V., et al.; Reduced wear with oxidized zirconium femoral heads; The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery — Supplement 4, 2003, 85A, p. 105.Google Scholar
- 7.Willmann G., Personal communication; February 12, 2004.Google Scholar
- 8.Ries M., et al.; Polyethylene wear performance of oxidized zirconium and cobalt-chrome knee components under abrasive conditions; The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery — Supplement 2, 2002, 84A, p. 129.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004