Aortopulmonary window is a rare congenital malformation, with an incidence of 0.2% in children with congenital heart defects.
KeywordsAortic Arch Septal Defect Patent Ductus Arteriosus Left Coronary Artery Anomalous Origin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alborino D, Guccione P, di Donato R, Marino B (2001) Aortopulmonary window coexisting with tetralogy of Fallot. J Cardiovasc Surg 42:197–199Google Scholar
- Elliotson J (1830) Case of malformation of the pulmonary artery and aorta. Lancet 1:247Google Scholar
- Fyler DC, Buckley LP, Hellenbrand WE, Cohn HE (1980) Report of the New England Regional Infant Care Program. Pediatrics 65(Suppl):375–461Google Scholar
- Putnam TC, Gross RE (1966) Surgical management of aortopulmonary fenestration. Surgery 59:727735Google Scholar
- Tandon R, da Silva CL, Moller JH, Edwards JE (1974) Aorticopulmonary septal defect coexisting with ventricular septal defect. Circulation 50:188191Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004