Anomalous pulmonary venous connections
Partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection: One or more, but not all, of the pulmonary veins are connected to the right atrium or to one or more of its tributaries.
KeywordsPulmonary Vein Atrial Septal Defect Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Pulmonary Venous Obstruction Scimitar Syndrome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Corno AF (1996) Bilateral partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection with intact atrial septum. Asian Cardiovasc Ann 4:181Google Scholar
- Douglas YL, van den Broek SAJ, Wijkstra PJ, Wolf RFE, Timens W, DeRuiter MC, Ebels T (2007) Clinical pathologic conference in surgery for congenital and acquired cardiovascular disease: unilateral pulmonary vein stenosis with a contralateral pulmonary varix. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 134:496–501PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kafka H, Mohiaddin R (2007) Undiagnosed cause of right ventricular enlargement: value of cardiovascular magnetic resonance for the detection of sinus venosus defect and partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 9:105Google Scholar
- Kim TH, Kim YM, Suh CH, Cho DJ, Park IS, Kim WH, Lee YT (2000) Helical CT angiography and three-dimensional reconstruction of total anomalous pulmonary venous connections in neonates and infants. Am J Roentgenol 175:1381–1386Google Scholar
- Ou P, Celermajer DS, Stos B, Marijon E, Vouhé P, Brunelle F, Bonnet D, Sidi D (2006) Images in cardiovascular medicine. Definitive diagnosis of obstructed total anomalous pulmonary venous drainage in a critically ill newborn with high-resolution computed tomography. Circulation 114:e646–647PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- White C, Baffa J, Haney P, Campbell A, Nessaiver M (1998) Anomalies of pulmonary veins: usefulness of spin-echo and gradient-echo MR images. Am J Roentgenol 170:1365–1368Google Scholar
© Steinkopff Verlag 2009