Revision strategy after metal on metal THR failure: Conversion to ceramic on ceramic
Part of the Ceramics in Orthopaedics book series (CIO)
KeywordsFemoral Head Ceramic Bearing Ball Head Chromium Cobalt Revision Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Merkert: The concept of ceramicTec to offer ball heads dedicated to hip revision demands. 9th Biolox symposium.Google Scholar
- 3.Garino: Revision surgery utilizing ceramic bearings. 10th Biolox symposium.Google Scholar
- 4.Dong et al: Ultimate compression strength of alumina ceramic femoral heads in revision. 50th ORS.Google Scholar
- 5.Kienapfel: RevisionGuidelines Biolox Symp 2004.Google Scholar
- 6.Masson: Un nouveau concept de têtes fémorales en Céramique Poster SOO 2005.Google Scholar
- 7.Dong et al: Impact Tests for Ceramic Femoral heads with and without adapter sleeve 52nd Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society Paper No: 0497.Google Scholar
© Steinkopff Verlag, Darmstadt 2006