Part of the Contributions to Management Science book series (MANAGEMENT SC.)
The sea traffic and trade has always been of great importance for both the business success of individual companies as well as the welfare of nations.
KeywordsSolution Approach Container Terminal Quay Crane Gantry Crane Terminal Operation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- HHLA (2009). Geschäftsbericht 2008. Hamburg: Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG.Google Scholar
- Port of Hamburg (2011a). Container Port Handling in a Global Comparison. http://www.hafen-hamburg.de/en/top20, Accessed 09 September 2011.
- Saanen, Y. A. (2004). An approach for designing robotized maritime container terminals. Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University of Delft, Rotterdam.Google Scholar
- Saanen, Y. A. (2006). High density terminals: RTG or RMG? In Proceedings of TOC Americas 2006, Acapulco (pp. 1–21).Google Scholar
- Saanen, Y. A. (2007). State-of-the-Art Technology in automation: comparing the key technologies on cost and performance. In Proceedings of TOC Europe 2007, Istanbul.Google Scholar
- Saanen, Y. A. (2008). Automated container handling. Freight international. http://www.freight-int.com/categories/automated-container-handling/automated-container-handling.asp, Accessed 09 September 2011.
- Smith, A. (1776). An inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations. London: W. Strahan and T. Cadell.Google Scholar
- UNCTAD (2007). Review of maritime transport 2007. New York: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.Google Scholar
- UNCTAD (2008). Review of maritime transport 2008. New York: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.Google Scholar
- Valkengoed, M. P. J. v. (2004). How passing cranes influence stack operations in a container terminal: a simulation study. Diploma Thesis, University of Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Wiese, J., Kliewer, N., & Suhl, L. (2009a). A Survey of Container Terminal Characteristics and Equipment Types. Working Paper 0901, Decision Support & Operations Research Lab, University of Paderborn.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013