Systems of Cash Flows
Chapter 6 deals with analysis of cash flow systems including rules of investment decision: 6.1. Present and Future Value, 6.2. Internal Rate of Return, 6.3. Pay-Back Period, 6.4. Duration, 6.5. Convexity.
KeywordsInterest Rate Cash Flow Investment Project Payback Period Bond Portfolio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C.: Principles of Corporate Finance. McGraw-Hill, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- Brigham, E.F.: Fundamentals of Financial Management. The Dryden Press, Forth Worth, TX (1992)Google Scholar
- Cissell, R., Cissell, H., Flaspohler, D.C.: Mathematics of Finance. Houghton Mifflin, Boston, MA (1982)Google Scholar
- Khoury, S.J., Parsons, T.D.: Mathematical Methods in Finance and Economics. North Holland, New York (1981)Google Scholar
- Knox, D.M., Zima, P., Brown, R.L.: Mathematics of Finance. McGraw-Hill, Sydney, NSW (1984)Google Scholar
- McCutcheon, J.J., Scott, W.F.: An Introduction to the Mathematics of Finance. Heinemann, London (1986)Google Scholar
- Prakash, A.J., Karels, G.V., Fernandez, R.: Financial, Commercial, and Mortgage Mathematics and Their Applications. Praeger, New York (1987)Google Scholar
- Sears, R.S., Trennepohl, G.L.: Investment Management. The Dryden Press, Forth Worth, TX (1993)Google Scholar
- Thomsett, M.C.: The Mathematics of Investing. Wiley, New York (1989)Google Scholar
- Van Horne, J.C.: Financial Market Rates and Flows. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010