Classical Analysis of Interest Rates
Chapter 5 deals with basic theory of interest rates: 5.1. Risk-Free Interest Rate and Real Interest Rate, 5.2. Term Structure of Interest Rates.
KeywordsInterest Rate Euro Area Risk Premium Term Structure Real Interest Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Brigham, E.F.: Fundamentals of Financial Management. The Dryden Press, Forth Worth, TX (1992)Google Scholar
- Cissell, R., Cissell, H., Flaspohler, D.C.: Mathematics of Finance. Houghton Mifflin, Boston, MA (1982)Google Scholar
- McCutcheon, J.J., Scott, W.F.: An Introduction to the Mathematics of Finance. Heinemann, London (1986)Google Scholar
- Sears, R.S., Trennepohl, G.L.: Investment Management. The Dryden Press, Forth Worth, TX (1993)Google Scholar
- Van Horne, J.C.: Financial Market Rates and Flows. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1978)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010