Portfolio Analysis and CAPM Model
Chapter 13 deals with portfolio analysis including the CAPM theory: 13.1. Construction of Portfolio, 13.2. Portfolio with a Risk-Free Asset, 13.3. CAPM Model.
KeywordsEfficient Frontier Indifference Curve Capital Asset Price Model Negative Weight Market Portfolio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C.: Principles of Corporate Finance. McGraw-Hill, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- Elton, E.J., Gruber, M.J.: Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis. Wiley, New York (1991)Google Scholar
- Ingersoll, J.E.: Theory of Financial Decision Making. Rowman & Littlefield, Savage (1987)Google Scholar
- Markowitz, H.M.: Portfolio selection. Journal of Finance 6, 77–91 (1952)Google Scholar
- Sharpe, W.F., Alexander, G.J.: Investments. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1990)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010