Rate of Return and Financial Risk
Chapter 12 is devoted to problems related to financial risk: 12.1. Rate of return, 12.2. Financial risk, 12.3. Value at risk VaR, 12.4. Credit at risk CaR.
KeywordsRisk Measure Credit Risk Financial Risk Financial Asset Implied Volatility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bluhm, C., Overbeck, L., Wagner, C.: An Introduction to Credit Risk Modeling. Chapman & Hall/CRC (2003)Google Scholar
- Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C.: Principles of Corporate Finance. McGraw-Hill, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- CreditMetrics – Technical Document. J.P. Morgan, New York (1997) (http://www.riskmetrics.com)
- Das, S. (ed.): Risk Management and Financial Derivatives. MacMillan, Houndmills, UK (1998)Google Scholar
- Jorion, P.:Value at Risk. McGraw-Hill, New York (1997)Google Scholar
- Lawrence, D.: Measuring and Managing Derivative Market Risk. Thomson, London (1996)Google Scholar
- Sharpe, W.F., Alexander, G.J.: Investments. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1990)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010