Chapter 10 deals with term trading and derivative securities: 10.1. General Classification, 10.2. Forwards, 10.3. Futures, 10.4. Swaps, 10.5. Options.
KeywordsInterest Rate Option Price Call Option Future Contract Underlying Asset
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C.: Principles of Corporate Finance. McGraw-Hill, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- Elliot, R.J., Kopp, P.E.: Mathematics of Financial Markets. Springer, New York (2004)Google Scholar
- Hull, J.: Options, Futures, and Other Derivative Securities. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1993)Google Scholar
- Karatzas, I., Shreve, S.E.: Methods of Mathematical Finance. Springer, New York (1999)Google Scholar
- Knox, D.M., Zima, P., Brown, R.L.: Mathematics of Finance. McGraw-Hill, Sydney, NSW (1984)Google Scholar
- Malliaris, A.G., Brock, W.A.: Stochastic Methods in Economics and Finance. North-Holland, Amsterdam (1982)Google Scholar
- Musiela, M., Rutkowski, M.: Martingale Methods in Financial Modelling. Springer, New York (2004)Google Scholar
- Santomero, A.M., Babbel, D.F.: Financial Markets, Instruments, and Institutions. McGraw-Hill (Irwin), Chicago, IL (1997)Google Scholar
- Sharpe, W.F., Alexander, G.J.: Investments. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1990)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010