Part of the Contributions to Economics book series (CE)
The goal of this book was to have a differentiated look at CSR under two main aspects:
KeywordsSexual Harassment Public Private Partnership Corporate Code Private Business Civil Society Activism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Freeman coined this saying for stakeholder management, but it seems equally valid for CSR. Hummels (1998), p 1403 ff.Google Scholar
- 2.Elsayed (2006), p 301.Google Scholar
- 3.Ruhnka and Boerstler (1998), p 325.Google Scholar
- 4.Hummels (1998), p 1405.Google Scholar
- 5.Goll and Rasheed (2004), p 41 ff.Google Scholar
- 6.Litz (1996), p 1360.Google Scholar
- 8.Loza (2004), p 298.Google Scholar
- 9.Kuhn (1998), p 302.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2008